Illegal Ride Sharing (click here)
The Queensland Taxi Industry has been in a battle with the intrusion of an international “ride share” organisation known as Uber. All around the world Uber has been disrupting traditional taxi markets without due recognition of existing legislation or laws of the land that may be in place.
Illegal ride-sharing apps represent a significant threat to on-demand passenger transport in Queensland and KG Taxi Management is committed to ensuring illegal enterprises like Uber are not allowed to continue their operation in Queensland. We are confident that we will see a positive outcome this year. Please be assured there is significant work being done with the Government to assist our Industry.
In the meantime, provide the very best service possible to your passengers by:
• Keeping our cabs clean
• Ensuring our drivers are neatly presented in their Black & White Cabs uniform
• Proceeding promptly and directly to each booking upon acceptance
• Offering all customers a friendly greeting
• Assisting our passengers with their luggage and groceries
• Charging the correct fare
• Thanking our passengers for their custom each time they exit our cabs and promoting our own booking app and phone number at an appropriate time during the journey